Paul Mas Cabernet Sauvignon

ƒ22,65

Grape variety/Vinification
The grapes are selected from the Hérault and Uzès valley, 2 regions with a Mediterranean climate, in order to obtain soft tannins and round wines. This wine is made of 100% Cabernet Sauvignon. 20% of the blend is aged in one and two-year old oak barrels during 4 months. The other 80% was aged during 4 months in temperature-controlled stainless steel vat.

Tasting notes
The Cabernet Sauvignon Classique Paul Mas is deep red-coloured with a pomegranate glow. In the bouquet aromas of red en black berries come forward, followed by different spices. This wine is full and round in taste, with soft tannin. Ripe fruit with a good finish.

Food pairing
This wine is recommended for BBQ dishes, pastas and cheeses.

Product available

Categories: ,